McDonald’s is the world’s favourite fast food chain, serving approximately 1% of the world’s population every single day! But what about the nutrition facts for McDonald’s? Thanks to this whistle stop tour you’ll soon know…
- The least calorific item on the menu are the rarely seen Fruit ’N Yogurt Parfaits.
- A classic quarter pounder with cheese meal tips the scales at 1,070 kcal.
- You can still go keto at McDonald’s if you order a burger and ditch the bun!
- The Fillet-O-Fish has approximately half the calories of a double cheeseburger.
- The Big Breakfast with Hotcakes is often called the unhealthiest meal (1,150 kcal).
- Diet Coke is a valid option for any keto adherent looking to quench their thirst.
- If you want it fresh, you can always ask for fresh fries to be cooked!
- They’ve sold over 100,000,000,000 hamburgers.
- McDonald’s is also the largest purchaser of beef, pork and potatoes in the world.
- As well as the world’s second largest chicken producer!
- The strawberry taste in their milkshakes is actually down to a secret blend of 50 ingredients.
- McCafe Fruit Smoothies contain more sugar than a serving of regular Coke.
- There’s also more fat in its Caesar Salad than its hamburgers.
- You can expect to find the same amount of sugar in a portion of fruit-and-maple oatmeal as you can a bag of M&Ms.
- You’ll find 121 ingredients in a McWrap, including ones on the FDA watchlist.
- If you supersize your Coke, fries and Big Mac you’ll have to walk for 7 hours to burn off the calories.
Do you have any interesting or fun facts about McDonald’s that you’d like to share here? Let us know in the comments section below!
What is the healthiest thing to eat at McDonald's?
The least calorific item on the menu is the Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfaits - have you ever seen this item available?
Is filet o fish healthy?
At 390 calories, the filet o fish has approximately half the calories of a double cheeseburger. Seems like a healthy offering to me!
Is there anything keto at McDonalds?
You could have a low-carb, keto-friendly burger meals at McDonald’s – a double cheeseburger with no bun is 270 calories, and contains 20 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbs and 20 grams of protein